Endorsement in English (6-12)

Degree Type
Teacher Licensure

English majors who plan to earn secondary education licensure must also complete the following: PWR-201, PWR-275, PWR-315, ENG-330, and ENG-350; one course from PWR/COMM-131X, PWR-255W, PWR-318W, THEA-200, THEA-210, THEA-320, THEA-325, or  COMM-345; and the education course sequence for secondary licensure.   Contact Dr. Jenny Martin, coordinator for secondary education at jmmartin@bridgewater.edu or 540-828-5662 for further information.